Saturday, October 2, 2010

SHAWN JOHNSON TRAINING VIDEO #2



It's been really nice watching these new training videos of Shawn Johnson back in the gym.  She looks to be doing extremely well after such a short time back at it.
She seems to be training a double layout with full twist on floor and what looked like a whip into double twist as well.
Her bars are looking good too.  Forgive me if I get this wrong- I am shocking with bars- but to me it looked like she was connecting a toe-on pirouette to a Geinger. No doubt someone will correct me!

Check it out



OR HERE

She looks trim and fit and nearly as dynamic as her old self. I have always loved her scurrying little run at the vault. She builds up a lot of speed for someone on such short legs!

18 comments:

  1. It looked like a toe-on full piroutte into Geinger to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the value of that move (each side, and the CV if any?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I struggled naming it- what makes you think I know the value! Get thee to the IG forum for that kinda know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. Shes doing well. But then isn't that why she was so good in the first place, loads of natural talent. Nice to see her back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. D + D - sorry don't know the CV for FIG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So she got her ff+ff+lo and her double double on bars back, eh? Maybe this will put a stop to all the discussion about what skills she couldn't possibly regain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A D + D is worth 0.1 in CV.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm permabanned from IG. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...she looks STRONG. She's still got almost two years to g before 2012, so I think she is right on track.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite thing about seeing her back is that she hasn't lost her exquisite form. Her toe point and legs are still so nice. She's much more aesthetically pleasing also now that she's a bit taller. I hope she does make a good comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is looking great! Her form is back and she's even more confident (if that is even possible).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chow is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really impressed with her progress so far. She is indeed extremely talented.

    ReplyDelete