Saturday, October 2, 2010

WORDS OF WISDOM?



I loved Maria Olaru and Geogia Bonora's take on being part of a team in this issue of The Couch Gymnast Magazine.  Maybe because they are older- they had some particularly insightful things to say;


Georgia Bonora;


How does it feel to be a reserve? Is it hard to stay motivated?
It’s very frustrating to feel like you’re just there, but there is always a chance you will be needed so you still have to focus just as much like you are on the team.  You’re always asking yourself, 'will I be needed will I not be needed?'  And you do feel a little bit left out.

Maria Olaru
"Undoubtedly I had the lead of the team. I had the confidence but also the respect and the freedom from the coaches in order to do this.  i was even asked to become more authoritative than I was, but I think I was severe enough considering the importance of the moment of contest."
and some funny things;


Who is the team comedian?
Some people would say me, but I just think I’m annoying! Sometimes I think I’m being funny, but I’m just irritating people.  It doesn’t bother me, though…! 
Georgia Bonora

Read the rest HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment