Monday, October 11, 2010

A COUPLE OF PHOTOS......

Hey guys- just a taster.  My 'job' here is doing the news team, gathering stores for the Rotterdam website and the daily news and stuff- as a volunteer of course!  The day i get paid for this kind of stuff is the day I am a happy lady.  So far, it is a very fun job and we are very free to come up with stories etc.
It is almost more fun than being media as you get to know everyone who is doing all the incredible stuff working to put this massive comp together.
I give you a couple of photos here, but I must wait to see what else I need to use for editorial stuff here before I share it on the blog.  But enjoy these few!

Kurbatova and Afanasyeva wait for accreditation


I am not sure what the girls are trying to get out of Elsa's nose!

The Romanians waited out in the sun while their coaches did their accreditation.

Tatiana Nabieva

11 comments:

  1. You have the best job in the world !!! Wish I were there this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, worderful! Can't wait to read your inside stuff :) And please don't forget to share the links to the stories you write as part of the job.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see a photo with all the Romanian girls :) Pleaaseeee...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thanks! more pics please!!! And Russians FTW!! (one can hope..)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    I know that tomorrow's podium training sessions aren't open to the public, but will you be able to get in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to see more photos with Romanian girls!!!thank you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YaY!!!! Thank you for your hard work and keeping us fans updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm. Did Pavs share the tequila with Nabieva, perchance?

    ReplyDelete
  9. So. Jealous. Of. You. Have an amazing time, Couchie!

    ReplyDelete