Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SAY IT AIN'T SO...OKAY, IT AIN'T SO!!

Yes, that's right.  We live to see the finger guns another day!


So, news from the Anna Pavlova Online, the fabulous website dedicated to all things Pavs, is that all that ballyhoo about Pavs retiring?
Well, apparently it is not true.  It was some sort of miscommunication between a reporter and Anna's mama, Natalya.
Apparently Anna was thinking about letting go of gymnastics, but has decided against it, especially after her recent results.
From Anna Pavlova Online;

Anna asked me directly to let all of her fans know that she DOES NOT PLAN ON RETIRING. When Anna does retire, she intends to let her fans know directly right through this website. Until we report her retirement, then it's not official from Anna Pavlova.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! I love mature gymnasts, and gymnasts making comebacks, and I particularly love Anna. I was disappointed to see she wouldn't be going to Worlds but now I can look forward to seeing her at other competitions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best news I've heard in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great news! I would have liked to see her going tow olds but...it's good to know that she's not quite giving it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate IG!!!! This false news saddened me, i was shocked! I demand an apology!!!!
    ARTISTIC gymnastics is still alive!
    Well done Pavlova! is the right decision!

    ReplyDelete