Monday, August 16, 2010

DIANA MANSANI UPDATE....

Remember Diana Mansani, a little Italian wunderkind I have been catching up with now and then since this blog began?  Well, her father sent me a link to a video of Diana where we can finally see her competing.  She is still on the fundamentals on bars, but has complete floor and beam sets, which look good.  I like her opening pose on floor very much!  Diana came second in this competition, which I think were the Nationals for her age level.
Diana must be eight or even nine by now (I think eight).  She is Ukrainian born, but is growing up in Italy. Diana likes to check out the Couch Gymnast blog, and from what I remember, likes to vote on the worst leotards!!


Or HERE

To catch up with Diana's story, read 'Watch Out, Vanessa' and 'Diana Update'.



*****

2 comments: