Thursday, August 19, 2010

KOMOVA MAKES ME SIGH AND SHAKE MY HEAD.... IN A GOOD WAY...

Viktoriya Komova on beam.  This kid- what do we do about her?  Is there anyway possible to make sure she lasts?  Tell me, would you put her on the 1989 Soviet Worlds Team?  Is she as good?  Good enough?  Is she better?  Would she fit?  Who would you take out of the team to put her in? The mind boggles!
 The full turn-front aerial-sheep jump connection?  This kid....well.. I can only shake my head.


or HERE



*******

2 comments:

  1. I think she will do fabulously and win a world title in senior division at some point. Really my biggest fear for her is that the name Viktoria is a curse in gymnastics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully Viktoria can break that curse haha. She is a fabulously talented gymnast. At least its almost 2011, when she will finally be a senior. I'm sure it means lots of training and lots of upgrades, but I just can't wait to see her out there competing against Mustafina, Bross, Wieber etc!

    Definitely my favourite gymnast since Nastia!

    ReplyDelete