Saturday, August 21, 2010

BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE TO DO THINGS THE EASY WAY...



Okay guys, here is the fun news!  You know how I started a Couch Gymnast Facebook account?  Well, it wigged out and now I can't access it (probably because Facebook doesn't like you having dual accounts and I am a dirty big cheater doing so!!!).  It is no longer.

 So, you will see that I have a link now on the side (same place) to another account.  This is under my actual name (so no stalking!!) and will replace the wiggy Couch Gymnast one.  So, even if you think you have friended me, you are going to have to do it again.  See, this is a test... how much do you really wanna be my friend!?

Sorry about this.  But if it annoys you, imagine how much it is annoying me!!!  Be patient, I am no good with this stuff!  See you on the new one I hope!


******

2 comments:

  1. Why are you creating two accounts? It's better to create a Couch Gymnast page from your primary account, and people become a fan of the page. Otherwise, you'll keep getting bumped off for having multiple accounts -- that's a big no-no in FB land.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/ and click on "Create Page"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not sure if you were a man or a woman jeje :-D

    ReplyDelete