Sunday, July 25, 2010

VINDICATION!!

So, I just watched the video of the beam medal podium for Classics.  I squealed just like one of those tween-agers in the crowd (which is kind of embarrassing at the ripe old age of thirty-two) when Alicia Sacramone was called up.

But don'tcha just feel so smug right now?!!  That she put in one of the best shows of the day?  Don't you just wanna call Andrea Joyce and make sure she was watching?

Yep, I feel smug, and satisfied and it just makes me so gosh darn happy to have these older, exciting athletes back in the sport.  I feel bloody grateful that she has even attempted this comeback. The US gymnastics team just got a whole lot more fun!

Gymnastics Videos on Gymnastike




*******

4 comments:

  1. I know Bridget is technically still a teenager but glad she got second!

    SO annoyed at Universal sports for not showing her beam routine

    ReplyDelete
  2. PolyisTCOandbannedJuly 26, 2010 at 12:36 PM

    storybook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Bross looked like she wanted to kick someone's a--. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a youtube channel for more of your videos?

    ReplyDelete