Monday, July 5, 2010

TO MY RESEARCH ASSISTANTS...


(Saadi photo from www.gymnasticsgreats.com)

I have yet another question!  So, Elvira Saadi has always gotten a bit of bad press among bloggers and whatnot for her coaching.  I know that the doco More Than a Game did not, for example, make her look like a sunshine and flowers coach (but then, who is?).  What I need to know is wether there has actually been any allegations about her coaching methods SINCE she started in Canada or is it all just rumour and innuendo?  Excuse my naivety here, but I just missed the boat on all this one, and I feel like I heard something once and I need to follow up a point in an essay.  Thanks again, if anyone has the answer!
And also, apologies for perpetuating the myth if that is all it is.....



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment