Saturday, July 10, 2010

HOME TOWN GYMNASTICS.....



Hello, happy weekend, everyboduy?  I have had a few internet issues this weekend, but it seems to be back.  A few things...

The Australian Nationals.  As you have probably noticed, I haven't really done any coverage.  I can tell you Georgie Bonora won the seniors and is looking fairly solid, apparently followed by Shona Morgan and Maryanne Monckton. Ashleigh Brennan is apprently out with injury.
Juniors went Angela McDonald and Svetlana Sanders, neither of whom I know anything about, unfortunately (this is trouble with trying to do international coverage, I end up knowing a little bit about everything and nothing about a lot!!) followed by Amelia McGrath, of PacRim beam mount fame in third.

Victoria won the state title.

For proper coverage, head to The Australian Gymnastics Blog- Mez over there is the sherrif around these parts....




******

No comments:

Post a Comment