Saturday, May 1, 2010

SO THESE TWO GIRLS SIDLE UP TO ME AND ASK....

"Excuse me, do you happen to write a blog?"

Thanks to Hannah and Laura for the hilariousness of that podium training gossip session.  Hannah, I am still laughing over the picture of the old crones looking back on their glory days, coming seventh in the Upper Ferntree Gully Regional Club meet! And Laura, you spun some nice tunes Friday night!  I would so screw that job up.  It was so fun meeting you both.

Thanks for the pics, Hannah.  I edited out all the butt shots.  Freak. (kidding!)


Now that's a pretty Wolf leap.



I didn't even get one of those shots with my fancy-ass camera!



You will obey the word of Marta.....




You will kneel before no other coach......




Bless me Marta, for I have sinned.....


*******

5 comments:

  1. Ok, you now officially owe me a pair of new underpants.....I wet mine laughing so hard at this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! :))
    Thanks for all your photos and reports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha... Can't believe you didn't use the butt shots!! Are you telling me I skulked around the arena for five days with a hidden camera in my trench coat for nothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post cracked me up. Excellent work, Couchie.

    ReplyDelete