Sunday, March 28, 2010

YES, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN...





It is time, once again, to call for writers for the next issue of The Couch Gymnast Magazine! 

As you may have noticed, TCG is taking a rather loosy-goosy approach to the magazine schedule, rather than producing it as a regimented monthy, or weekly issue.  That is because it is a lot of work, and I want to give regular contributors some breathing time between issues.
ANYWAY, got something to say about our favorite sport?  let's hear about it!
The magazine is looking for opinion pieces, profiles, interviews, history and autobiographical experiences.

For information on how to contribute to the magazine, head to the CONTRIBUTE page.

I am especially interested in any work written about China and Japan in gymnastics.

And don't forget The List- if you want your list to make it into the next issue, start getting your thoughts together.

If you are interested in contributing, to the next issue I will need your articles by the 20th of April.

I would also love it if you dropped me an email to let me know what you were thinking about writing just so I can plan the issue and the artwork at listaday@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all!



*******

1 comment:

  1. are you going to do an ugly leotard contest again???

    ReplyDelete