Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SORRY, LINK WAS BROKEN!!!

Hi Guys... i have fixed the link if you want to read the interview...

 

(no reason to add this picture except that it makes me laugh!)

Just a quick drop in to say hi and that I love how chatty you have all been this past week.  Keep up the commenting- it keeps me going!
Also, if you are interested, Trish, writer of the Olympic Sport News blog did an interview with me recently and has posted it on her blog at;


If you want to hear more of my ranting, head over there!  Also, her blog is a great source of Olympic related news and she writes about gymnastics too!



******

5 comments:

  1. I never realised that you feel bad when you don't get many comments for a while. I've often decided not to comment because I didn't want to waste your time saying unimportant things.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, just wanted to say what Sarah B already did :) And it was really funny knowing that you are "an indy-music listening, arthouse film-loving, vintage clothes wearing boho arts student" :) Never imagined :)
    Thanks for your contribution to gymnastics world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a faithful reader of this site since it started, but I rarely comment because I'm a little shy! I'll try to more now that I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That interview was fabulous. I would love to hear more about your academic background and your dissertation. I love that you're a non-typical gymnastics fan, too - I'm definitely with you in that boat! : )

    ReplyDelete