Saturday, February 6, 2010



Okay guys, now many of you have had a chance to peruse the new COUCH GYMNAST MAGAZINE , its time to hear from people who would like to participate in the next one.  If you are thinking of contributing in any way, drop me an email on listaday@gmail.com and let me know.  Also, have a look at the CONTRIBUTE page on the actual site to learn more about what we're interested in.
Also, don't forget THE LIST - it's your turn!  I want to see people's top 10 lists.  If you want to do one yourself, write it up and send it in by email.  Once again, check the contribute section for how to send it.
Your contributions don't have to be long, nor do they have to be perfect, and if English isn't your first language, I will help edit it.  If you have something you want to say about gymnastics, we want to hear it!
Also, if you have a hankering to write, but don't know what subject to write on, contact me anyway, because I can help you with ideas and send you off an a reporting job!



******

2 comments:

  1. Top 10 what? Top ten lists about anything gymnastics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click on "the List" link and it will be explained there.

    ReplyDelete