Thursday, January 21, 2010

I HAVE A QUESTION...





Okay, so I am wondering if any of you want to take part in a little Couch Gymnast side project  I am working on.  If you do, I need you to consider the question;

If you could change one thing about elite gymnastics, what would it be?

For this project I need you to email me on listaday@gmail.com with your answer. DO NOT LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS.  And also to be willing to be have your answer seen by others later, when it is all put together.

I want you opinion.  It can be as short or long as you like.  It can be one word or one hundred (though some may be edited for length and you have to be okay with that too) serious or as lighthearted as you like, or as in-depth or shallow as you like.

So, if you want to have your two cents worth, just email your answer in the next week.  I am looking forward to hearing what y'all have to say!

Once again, do not leave it as a comment.

Thanks!  Hope to hear from you.......


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment