Monday, November 16, 2009

OOH YUMMY!

Oh I am glad I went on the college hunt today.  Just when I was beginning to wonder just how long we were going to have to wait to see more Bruins routines, Operation Peacock turns up!
So, those funny Bruins decided to dress up as the part while they performed their routines for Miss Val, adopting the costume of the character they dance.  I have to say, it's a bit of a relief after re-watching the Georgia floor routines.  I though I might like them a little better this time.  Hmm.  Maybe marginally.

Anyway, the Bruins look hilarious! And cute.The pictures are kind of fuzzy but you get the picture.  The first film is a series of pics of them followed by a little vid  In the second we actually get to see some of the routines which is exciting for all those who have been waiting, like me, to see what Miss Val has cooked up for this season. We especially get a good look at Vanessa Z's which looks like it's gonna be hella cheeky and fun. My internet is so crap right now I have only seen half of each and am still waiting for the rest of the vids to load.  You guys might see all of it before I do!!


Or watch it HERE



Or watch it HERE


*****

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vixJrmCVnSU

    that's the new link since the other one got muted

    ReplyDelete
  2. UCLA should do awesome this season, they have got the talent on that team

    ReplyDelete