Thursday, November 5, 2009

GEORGIA MAY HAVE CHELSEA DAVIS...




But we (UCLA) have Cassie Whitcomb!  Glad to hear Cassie has verbally commited to the UCLA program.  She is a terrific gymnast.  It was sad to see her so overlooked in the Worlds selection process, given that she might have made bars finals.
I am excited to hear that Chelsea Davis committed to college full stop and I hope she gets to perform a lot for the Georgia team.
I am also excited to hear Amber Trani is finally good and ready to begin, officially, her Georgia career.  She was a lovely gymnast before her inury.
And here's hoping Mattie Larson puts off the acting dreams for a few years and commits to UCLA.


*****

2 comments:

  1. Where did you hear that about Amber Trani? Some blogs, like Aunt Joyce, have been reporting the opposite, although they have been known to make stuff up and be bias, so I don't know who to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't quite remember but I feel like I read it in the IG forum college gym thread?

    ReplyDelete