Friday, November 13, 2009

THE BEST OF AA

I know all I seem to be doing this week is posting vids, but Munchthesilivasfan has posted her latest montage, featuring her (correction!) favorite AA gymnasts of the decade.  Most of them are really interesting choices. I don't want to say too much and give it away, because that is half the fun of watching those montages- wondering what's next!
There are certainly a couple I wasn't hot on, but so many i agreed with!
Watch and tell me what you thought, or better yet, tell Munchthesilivasfan what you thought!




or watch it HERE


*****

5 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for posting this, but tiny correction, it's not my favourites of all time, it's just this decade. I have already done one of my favourite all arounders in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry love, I changed it! I didn't realise, because one in there, EL, i find it hard to believe she was of this decade!!! It feels like so long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Anna Pavlova would be my top choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and interesting montage! I love that others appreciate Pavs' unique style and grace as much as I do. This was such a treat to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. Lobaznyuk could have ruled the 2001 - 2004 quad if not for her injury. I miss her :(

    ReplyDelete