Friday, October 2, 2009

OKAY, NOW I AM STARTING TO GET SCARED.....




So, I sulked because Gabi Dragoi didn't make the worlds teams..... then she made it.

I sulked because Deng Linlin was left out of the Chinese group..... now she is in.

THEN I commented that my Ukrainian favorite didn't make it.....  and now Valentina Holenkova has been named in the updated roster for the Ukrainian team..

This is getting creepy...

Anyway, I am going to sulk like mad if Chellsie Memmel doesn't make the US team!!! Let's see what happens then!  You think you have all the power, Marta?  Ha ha ha ha!!!!!




In other Worlds Team curiosities;

France is only sending two.

Why for?

Are Pauline Morel and Youna Dufournet all they have left?

Where's Bellemare?

Where's Petit?

Where's Severino, back from her new brain surgery career, ready to have another crack?


*****

4 comments:

  1. Evidently Chellsie withdrew from Worlds. :( http://fullinfullout.blogspot.com/2009/10/memmel-withdraws-from-worlds.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsie memmel has withdrawn! Its gonna take some exta special powers to get her onto the team now!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Chellsie withdrew today. Please don't hit me. lol

    http://fullinfullout.blogspot.com/2009/10/memmel-withdraws-from-worlds.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm french and I can answer at her questions on french team!!lol
    Marine Petit has shoulder problems and has to be operate surgically in a few days.
    Sévérino wanted stop her career after the Europeans!!
    Bye Ariane xoxo

    ReplyDelete