Thursday, October 1, 2009

DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!!




Okay, so, before I go ga-ga, I am sorry for Jiang Yuyuan who has been removed from the updated Worlds Roster because of her injury,.  It will be sad not to see Jiangs winsome smile beaming at the O2, but now can I please say a big YIPEE to the fact little Deng Linlin is a-coming to the party?!!

It seems Linlin has been moved in and will be taking over from He Kexin, who is now only down for bars, to be one of China's all-around gymnasts!  Yay!!  I love her and think it is time for her to shine as a (laughs) senior member of the team!

WOOT!!!




*****

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I'm so happy! I'm sorry for Yuyuan but I had been hoping that Linlin would still get a spot. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY. This almost makes up for the fact that Cheng Fei is out of competition for who knows how long. Plus, I think Lin Lin has been much more consistent than Jiang Yuyuan this year.

    ReplyDelete