Monday, August 17, 2009

Seriously... does it get any cuter?


So, the Russian junior we have all been waiting to become senior for what feels like forever, Aliya Mustafina, spoke to someone from IG after the Japan Cup last month. 

Aside from singing Nastia Liukin's praises and looking forward to helping the Russians in London at the 2012 Olympics, Aliya seemed to be surprised to discover people had heard of her over here in not-Russia (or possible even not-Moscow  Central Sports Army Club)

Witness this exchange;

IG: Could you give a message to International fans?
AM: Me? To international fans?  Is it okay from me?
IG: Yes of course.  You have worldwide fans.
AM: I'd like to say thank you to everyone who supports me.

See?  Cute as hell!

To read the whole short interview CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW! I saw that too and thought it was adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how cute!!!

    ReplyDelete