Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Dream Team...

.....Nice to see Shushunova making an appearance on one of these Dream Teams.
If you want to play, read the original Dream Team post and email me yours at listaday@gmail.com....


The Real Gymnasts


Oksana Omelianchick (Floor, Beam, AA) (Floor, Beam)
Olesia Dudnik (Floor, Vault, Beam, Bars) (Bars, Beam, Floor) 
Elena Shushunova (AA, Vault) (AA, Vault)
Nadia Commenci (Bars, Floor) (AA)
Shawn Johnson (Vault, AA) (Vault)
Svetlana Khorkina (Bars, Beam) (Bars)

Alternates: Nastia Lukin, Alicia Sacramone

Coaches: Bela Karolyi, Eduard Nechai



In my team, for floor and beam, they may not have been the strongest tumblers, but they are spectacular dancers. My team is mostly gymnastics from way back when, but if they were in these times they could be better tumblers. Even if some of my gymnastics on these events might not have pulled of the difficulty of others, they make the judges and audience smile. Though, now a days, in the high levels gymnastics is losing it's art. So, those on floor and beam are to bring the art back. Some, I have just picked because I love their personality, like Shushunova who has the mindset of a football player, and obvious determination, and Oksana Omelianchick who is always smiling and can concentrate well. Lukin and Sacramone are my alternates, because they sre good all around, but weren't my top six (because I picked mainly dancers).

No comments:

Post a Comment