Monday, March 16, 2009

Worlds Worst-I MEAN PRETTIEST!-Leotard Contest.....

(thanks to the readers who noticed I wrote worst instead of prettiest leo contest and let me know!)
This is definitely a WPL Heat


THE COLLEGE EDITION!
(yep, that's right, it's time to celebrate some NCAA finery)


Michigan State


Utah


Stanford


Oregon State


Nebraska


Louisiana


Georgia


Florida



Denver


Alabama


UCLA


(Now People, please remember, it is about the team whose leotard you like the best, not the team you like best, hokay?)

3 comments:

  1. you made a little mistake - your title says worlds *worst* leotard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through all of these thinking, "They're so pretty! How can Couchy think they're ugly!" Then I got to the end... you mistitled the post ;) And very nice choices, those leos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is funny because I literally took pictures of the leotards at the Oklahoma meet last week, then forgot my camera cord in my apartment at school, and am now 3 hours away at home, so i can't upload them and submit it for the prettiest leotard contest! so sad at the timing! I did look up pictures of their leotards on google but couldn't find any! So sad! Personally I liked Louisiana and Denver the most :)

    Well, I will still submit a picture for you if you decide to do a random grouping of pretty leotards :)

    ReplyDelete