Monday, March 2, 2009

The Truth About Pavs.....

LITTLE DRINKING PROBLEM

Okay, so a few people have queried my 'Anna Pavlova is a (not-so) secret drunk' theory...
Frankly, I don't know how you can think otherwise
For those of you who can't smell the stale whiff of booze on her breath..... here's a list of reasons why The Couch Gymnast's has probable cause to think she's got a little flask o' something stashed in her gymbag.

1. She totally has mood swings- ecstatic one moment, depressed the next.




2. She looks suspiciously raggedy in the mornings (Read: hungover)



3.  She falls over at inappropriate times.
 


4. She is forgetful (as in, "Green light?  What green light?  I was shupposed to wait for.... what?  What judges?" or "I don't know.  I jusht forgot to do my hair today.")


5. And she really, really likes a party. 

(Go on, just try and tell me she is just a little sleepy in this pic)


See?
 Reads like the symptoms in a
 "How to Know if Your Teenager is an Alcoholic"
 pamphlet.

(Also, her favorite hobby is playing pool. 
 And we all know where they keep pool tables don't we? 
That's right people- in bars.)

But mostly I can tell just by looking at her.  

See, as far as I am concerned, she only has three expressions.



Her "Ouch, I am so sick of being a human pretzel" face.

Her "I'm concentrating" face.



And then there is her.....


 "TEQUILA!" face



.......so now do you believe me?!

"Oopsy!"

8 comments:

  1. i always believed, but I like how well documented this very informative article is :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also need to note that Sandra Izbasa is a caffeine addict: http://gallery2.sportcentric.net/fig/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=634

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahahaha brilliant! But I thought that the first of her three faces was her "I'm imitating the Phantom of the Opera now" face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SomewhereOverTheRainbowMarch 4, 2009 at 1:38 PM

    Just found your blog Couch Gymnast and have read like every post within the last hour! Great in everyway, I hope to read many posts in the times to come! Thanks for your work and this was the funniest thing ever. I also love "What you looking at?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. Love. You. Marry me?


    Haha, never stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for me this joking post is inappropiate, alcohol addiction is a very serius problem and Anna is a so healthy sportswoman :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! check out this photo of anna being carried by her mother after OBVIOUSLY too much tequila. She looks like she's gonna hurl!

    http://www.anna-pavlova.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=45

    ReplyDelete