Friday, February 13, 2009

World's Prettiest Leotards Heat 6

BEGINS!!

And again, this heat is devoted to

BEST TEAM EFFORT

Many of these leos were sent to me.  Some of them were finds. I do think it is harder for people to agree on what is a prettier leotard than what is an ugly one. Consider the pink USA podium leotards. I have seen these discussed plenty. Some love 'em. Some hate 'em. What's a girl to do? I put it in because it was the most debated US leo I have seen even although I am putting in only one per country. 
But there are so many choices here in this heat. Surely even the pickiest of the picky can find something they like in this bunch!

USA


China

Uzbekistan


Great Britain


Russia


Romania


Japan


Germany

Croatia


Australia


Italy


Canada

As usual, vote in the poll in the side bar!

8 comments:

  1. I must be the pickiest of the picky, because I still don't see anything that stands out - sadly, since some of these teams did have gorgeous leos that just haven't been included here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but the pink US leos are just damn ugly... It suits Nastia somehow, but the rest of them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand why some didn't like that the USA girls wore hot pink, but I thought they were very pretty. Then again... I'm a sucker for anything pink! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally liked the USA team pink leos, if only because I am attracted to ridiculously bright colors. Anyhow, it did succeed in attracting people's attention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have made the leotards from the teams finals the choice for China. Those ones were really nice.

    I think the pink podium training leos were better than the US qualification leos. That gigantic star on the side was not attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Cidlover. The qualification leos of the US girls were really unattractive. Maybe it's just my taste, but I don't think any of the leos, the US team had for this OG, were nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... I must be one of the few people who would have put the pink US leos in the "worst team leos" category....
    It's just too much and too bright. Nastia and maybe Alicia look ok in it. But the rest of them seem to disappeer in this pink cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pink! it's a little random but i think it's cute. I like Japan's leotard. It's China colors but oh well. Italy's leos are ew.

    ReplyDelete