Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In Absentia...

Hi Guys. This is just a meek, apologetic little blog to say that The Couch gymnast is still out in the boondocks, too far from telecommunications to update frequently.

Hence the radio silence.

But fear not, I will return after the 28th when i get back home to a place where i am woken in the morning by the sounds of cars and commuters and not, as I am being woken presently, by a mother duck and her ducklings quacking for their breakfast outside my window. Yeah, yeah. I know. Ducks are cute and all that. But nothing, I repeat nothing, is cute at 5a.m.

But don't worry guys. Be cool. I have contingency plans. For the next week I will be leaving my intern (a-la-gofugyourself-blog) in charge of things until I return t0 civilisation. She is a bit rough around the edges, a bit new to the game, but i think she knows enough about gy,mnastics to see you through a couple of days.

Her name is Martha. But we just call her; 'Hey you, bring us a coffee.'



"Ze Couch Gymnast Rocks!"

As you can see, she's a bit of a suck, but she makes a nice blueberry muffin and she's always ready to run to starbucks.
See you in a week or so guys.
(The World's Worse and Prettiest Leo heats will continue too. Thanks for the new contributions!)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I was getting a little bit worried as I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg.
    Need To Update.
    Your blog is soooo awesome:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get you back!

    ReplyDelete