Monday, December 8, 2008

The Worlds Worst leotard Heat 2...

Begins!

So, last week's poll showed Oksana Chussovitina's eighties geometric stylings to be the winner of the first heat (I kind of love that leotard in a warped way)! Anyway, here is a list of candidates for Heat Two. A big thanks goes out to those who pointed me in the direction of some choice leotard selections!

And the next round of contestants is...


Is that a PVC Collar I see before me?


Nineties Goes abstract


When Romania Goes Horribly Wrong



Steli's  Halloween Coloured Nightmare



The Purple Person Eater


A Little Lime Green Goes a Long Way

1 comment:

  1. If you decide to do more rounds of the worlds worst leo, here is one I would suggest on the otherwise lovely terin humphrey.

    Hopefully you will continue it! It is fun to vote on!
    Thanks
    http://www.terin-humphrey.net/pictures/03usanationalsd2/pic004.html

    ReplyDelete